Killshot Bravo - Hothead Games
When I joined the team the game was already live. Many of my responsibilities included:
- Monitoring game server errors.
- Fixing and patching live game issues.
- Developing features and new game updates.
- Maintaining and refactoring legacy code to support new game content.
- Creating A/B tests for feature analysis.
Furthmore, Hothead games hosted an innovation week challenge for the Bravo team members. During this week I lead a team of 5 developers to success in our prototype project. Our product was picked for the top 2 best prototypes for this challenge.